Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sunday update/ Events for July

Hi all! Happy July! Amazing that we're now in the second half of 2018! It's about 10:43 a.m. right now here in SoCal, and I thought I'd give you all an update as to what you can expect from me this month.

Well, first of all, I have quite a few concerts happening. As it turns out, I have shows happening every week this month. It all kicks off next Saturday, with Dead and Company at Dodger Stadium. My friend Dylan informed me of a bunch of $20 tickets that had just been released for that show, so I decided to give it a try. A week after that, I have a ticket to see Harry Styles of One Direction at The Forum. I'm not big on One Direction, mind you, but I did pick up a copy of Harry's first solo album recently since I heard so many good things about it, and I liked it quite a bit. On July 18, I will be flying out to Portland, Oregon to visit my friend Dylan. From there, we will be driving up to George, Washington, to see Phish for three nights at the Gorge Amphitheatre. We traveled out there two years back the last time Phish played there, and we had a blast, so I'm very much looking forward to going there again. I will return from Portland on the 24th. The day after that I have a ticket to see a childhood favorite of mine, Jesse McCartney, at The Belasco. So, this is shaping up to be a pretty eventful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment