Monday, January 4, 2016

First Day of the New Quarter

Had my first class of the second quarter today. It was an English class. This class is focusing more on writing essays that allow you to develop your own voice, which I like. It also focuses on analyzing messages found in music, movies, and various novels. The first thing we analyzed today was a song. That song turned out to be Another Brick in the Wall Part 2! I was thrilled for that. for our first essay, I need to write about a particular memory that had a significant impact on me as a person. It has to be an event that took place over the course of a few hours, and something that resonated with me in a very special way. I instantly thought of the King Crimson concert I went to, since that night taught me the importance of embracing the moment in a world full of distractions. This is going to be fun!

3 comments:

  1. Here's wishing you many more assignments as enjoyable as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's wishing you many more assignments as enjoyable as this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Paul! It's looking pretty good so far :)

    ReplyDelete